Features and specifications
The wireless CM 4.41 A cycle computer is a true eye-catcher with its modern, innovative look. This high-flyer also features a range of altimeter functions. With up to 44 functions, this is the ideal computer for sporty riders who relish every metre and it provides exact data about the highs and lows of every ride.
Its optional heart rate metre makes it easy to monitor the effectiveness of your training. The optional cadence sensor means you can be sure to be spinning the pedals at the right speed. Also, the CM 4.41 A’s integrated mountaineer function provides accurate altitude readings for expeditions on foot. Additionally, all cumulative data can be exported from the cycle computer.
Functions of the CM 4.41 A
– Large, easily legible three-line display (approx. 10% larger than the previous model)
– Customisable function display (multiple-choice system)
– Aerodynamic design and scratch-proof housing
– Save and configure cumulative values and settings on the PC
– Inset rubberised buttons for enhanced operating comfort
– Quick and easy operation thanks to simple menu navigation
– Ease of handling thanks to twist-click handlebar mount
– Multi-Lock: handlebar mount can also be fitted to the stem
– TwoInOne system
– Easy battery replacement thanks to quick-release closure
Manuals and software downloads