1. Name and contact information of the controller and the corporate data protection officer
This data protection information concerns data processing by:
Controller: CicloSport K.W. Hochschorner GmbH (hereinafter: CicloSport), Lohenstrasse 11, D-82166 Gräfelfing, Germany
Telephone: +49 (0) 89 895 270 0
Fax: +49 (0) 89 85 96 301
CicloSport’s corporate data protection officer can be contacted using the aforementioned address, to the attention of Datenschutz [Data protection], or, respectively, via email@example.com .
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as scope and purpose of use
a) When visiting the website / using our app CicloApp
When accessing our https://ciclosport.com or using our CicloApp, the browser being used on your terminal device will automatically send information to our website server. This information is stored temporarily in a so-called log file. The following information is collected – without any action on your part – and stored until its automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of day of access,
- Name and URL of the file accessed,
- Website from which our site was accessed (referrer URL),
- Browser used and where necessary your computer’s operating system and the name of your access provider.
We will process the aforementioned data for the following purposes:
- Guaranteeing the establishment of smooth connection to the website,
- Guaranteeing a convenient use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability, as well as
- Other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 letter f of the GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the above listed purposes of data processing. In no case will we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
b) Upon subscription of our newsletter
As far as you explicitly agreed in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 letter a GDPR, we will use your email address to send you our newsletter on a regular basis. For receiving the newsletter, entry of an email address is sufficient.
Cancellation or the withdrawal of consent is possible at all times, for example via the link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively, you may also email us your cancellation request/ withdrawal of consent at firstname.lastname@example.org. Following cancellation, we will delete your email address, unless processing is allowed due to a different definition of lawful processing in accordance with Article 6 GDPR – in this case deletion will follow voidance of the respective definition of lawful processing.
c) When using our contact form
A form provided on our website gives you the opportunity to contact us regarding all kinds of questions. You need to provide a valid email address so that we will be able to send you a response. Provision of further information is voluntary.
Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is effected in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 letter a GDPR, based on your voluntary consent.
Personal information collected by us for use of the contact form will be automatically deleted following completion of your respective request, unless processing of such personal data is allowed due to a different definition of lawful processing in accordance with Article 6 GDPR – in this case deletion will follow voidance of the respective definition of lawful processing.
d) Registration on our website /registration via our mobile application “CicloApp”
If you had explicitly consented, we will use your name and email address for the registration in our online portal and the creation of a user account. Said online portal allows you to upload, save and display your obtained fitness data. This information will not be transmitted to third parties.
Data processing for the purpose of using our online portal (upload, save, display) is effected in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 letter a GDPR, based on your voluntary consent.
Personal information collected by us for your use of our online portal is deleted following deletion of your user account, unless processing of such personal data is allowed due to a different definition of lawful processing in accordance with Article 6 GDPR – in this case deletion will follow voidance of the respective definition of lawful processing.
3. Transmission of data
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for any other uses than the ones detailed hereinafter.
We only transmit your personal data to third parties if
- you explicitly consented to it in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 letter a GDPR;
- transmission is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 letter f GDPR and if there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding legitimate interest in the non-disclosure of your data;
- such transmission is the object of a legal obligation in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 letter c GDPR; and
- such transmission is legally permitted and necessary for handling contractual relationships with you in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 letter b GDPR. Respective categories of recipients include providers of technical services for provision of the website content offered and for handling partly automated communication between user/ data subject and website provider/ controller as well as logistic service provider.
The cookie stores information respectively resulting in connection with the specifically used terminal device. However, this does not mean that we obtain direct knowledge of your identity.
On the one hand, cookies are used to make our internet presence more convenient for you to use. Thus, we use so-called session cookies to ascertain whether you already visited individual pages of our website. These session cookies will be automatically deleted upon closing our website.
The data processed by cookies are necessary for the uses detailed to safeguard our legitimate interest and those of third parties in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 letter f GDPR.
Cookies are automatically accepted by most browsers. You can, however, configure your browser such that no cookies are saved to your computer or so that information always appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies may result in your being unable to use all functions of our website.
5. Analysis tools
The tracking measures used by us and detailed hereinafter are executed on the basis of Article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 letter f GDPR. With the tracking measures utilized, we want to ensure a needs-based design and the ongoing optimization of our website. We also use the tracking measures to statistically document the use of our website and evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our internet presence for you. These interests are to be considered legitimate within the meaning of the aforementioned regulation.
For the purposes of needs-based design and ongoing optimization of our web pages, we use Google Analytics, a web analysis service by Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter “Google”). Pseudonymized use profiles are created in this connection and cookies are used (cf. Item 4). Information about your use of this website generated by the cookie, such as
- browser type/ version,
- operating system used,
- referrer URL (the last website visited),
- host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- time of day of the server request,
will be transmitted to a Google server in the U.S.A. and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, compile reports on website activities and to provide further services in connection with website and internet use for purposes of market research and needs-based design of these webpages. Where necessary, this information is also transmitted to third parties – if this is legally required or insofar as third parties are charged with their processing. In no way will your IP address be connected with other data from Google. IP addresses are anonymized, thus preventing any traceability (IP masking).
You can prevent the installation of cookies by respectively configuring your browser software; however, we would like to point out that in this case not all functions of this website may possibly be used to their fullest extent.
Additionally, you can prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and pertaining to your use of the website (incl. your IP address), as well as the processing of such data by Google through downloading and installing a browser add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de).
As an alternative to the browser add-on, you may additionally prevent recording by Google Analytics by clicking on this link – this is aimed at browsers on mobile terminal devices in particular. This will create an opt-out cookie preventing the future collection of your data when visiting this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid for this browser and only for our website and will be stored to your device. Should you delete cookies in this browser, you must set and create the opt-out cookie again.
You may find further information regarding data protection in connection with Google Analytics in the Google Analytics help section (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de).
6. Rights of data subjects
You have the right to
- demand access to your personal data processed by us, in accordance with Article 15 GDPR. In particular, you may demand information regarding the following: purposes of processing; categories of personal data concerned, categories of recipients to whom your personal data were or will be disclosed; the intended period of storage; the existence of the right to request rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection; the right to lodge a complaint; the source of your personal data insofar as they have not been collected by us; as well as the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and where applicable meaningful information about the details;
- demand immediate rectification of inaccurate personal data or the completion of said personal data stored with us, in accordance with Article 16 GDPR;
- demand erasure of personal data stored with us in accordance with Article 17 GDPR, unless processing is necessary for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- demand the restriction of processing your personal data in accordance with Article 18 GDPR, as far as you contest the accuracy of the data, the processing is unlawful but you oppose the data’s erasure if we no longer need said data, but you require them for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims. The same applies if you objected to the processing in accordance with Article 21 GDPR;
- demand to receive your personal data which you provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or demand the transmission to another controller in accordance with Article 20 GDPR;
- withdraw your consent given to us at any point in time in accordance with Article 7 paragraph 3 GDPR. This entails that we will be barred from continuing the data processing based on your consent in the future; and
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in accordance with Article 77 GDPR. Generally, you can contact the supervisory authority at your habitual residence, your place of work or at our registered offices.
7. Right of objection
If your personal data are processed based on legitimate interests in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 letter f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 21 GDPR if there are grounds relating to your particular situation or if the objection concerns direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection – without indicating a specific situation – which we will comply with.
Should you wish to exercise your right of withdrawal or objection, use the email address email@example.com.
8. Topicality and changes to this data protection statement
This data protection statement is currently valid and was last updated May 2018.
Due to the further development of our website and offers, as well as due to changing legal or regulatory guidelines, it may be necessary to amend this data protection statement. You may access and print out, at any time, the respectively valid data protection statement on the website at https://www.ciclosport/datenschutz.